Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day and Some Amazing Candy to go check out

So today is Valentines Day. I have been wondering what to get my hubby since he has EVERYTHING and I do mean everything so I ended up getting the thing I knew I couldn't go wrong on. A Gift Certificate to Gander Mountain so he can go buy more fishing lures and all that manly stuff he has out in the garage. He has TONS of this stuff but always is getting more. I would not know what to get him so this worked out the best. I got him a nice card that fit us perfect and a bag of chocolate turtles, his favorite candy. He got me some beautiful Columbia winter boots that I needed bad and he picked them out by himself and they are pretty and they actually fit. I cannot ever choose them that well for myself and he did it first shot. Good man. I also got some warm sockies and some warm slippers and some awesome milk chocolates. He knows I LOVE milk chocolate and sometimes he has messed up and gotten dark chocolate and I always end up giving it to him to eat so this time he purposely added a couple dark chocolates in with my milk chocolates so we can eat them together :) He's funny. I wish we could have had a date today and went to dinner and a movie but he has to work at our Tattoo shop today and it has a full schedule. Oh well. Valentines will fall on a Monday or Tuesday again in a couple years and we can have those as date ones. Oh yeah, I did not forget the kiddos on Valentines Day. I got them each a nice big heart full of assorted Hershey Kisses and some are Hugs and Kisses. That's for the ones who won't hold still for me to give them alot of really hugs and kisses anymore. Boys are not as lovey dovey with Moms when they get to be teens. I still get my hugs and kisses from them when I can though. So on to where the AMAZING CANDY is. Go to this sight of the Whimsical Butterfly. Her Blog is wonderful and she is giving away an amazing candy to one lucky winner. http://thewhimsicalbutterfly.blogspot.com/2009/02/want-some-candy.html
Good Luck to you and I hope you have a wonderful Valentines day with the one you love too.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Sounds like a nice Valentine's Day :)Thanks for sharing your day with us!